Join Our team
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, committed, and detail-oriented individuals to contribute to our formula for success. Our priority is putting our clients’ needs first and if you’re someone who has superior client service skills and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.
As an established firm, we’re continuously growing our financial advisory business to offer the tools, resources, and motivation necessary to help our clients, and one another, build a great future.
Minimum Requirements for All Positions:
- Positive and constructive
- Service focused
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- Self Starter
- Value work-life balance
- Committed to continuous learning
Compensation, Logistics and Perks:
- Competitive salaries benchmarked annually
- Some positions eligible for incentive bonuses
- 401(k) Plan after 6 months of full-time employment with discretionary match and safe harbor contribution
- Health Reimbursement Allowance (HRA) monthly after 90 days
- Starting at 120 hours of PTO accrued annually
- 9 Paid holidays annually
- In-office work at two locations, San Luis Obispo and Templeton, on the beautiful Central Coast of California
- A friendly and transparent work culture that values a work-life balance for all employees
- Casual, yet professional office dress
- Free financial planning and investment management for employee accounts
- Matching donation to a non-profit, as well as flex time to allow for up to 20 hours of service annually
Retirement Plan Advisor
A Retirement Plan Advisor specializes in providing advisory consulting services to employer-sponsored retirement plans working with the company sponsors, key employees, investment committees, as well as the participants in the plan.
A retirement Plan ADvisor Focuses on:
Requirements for a retirement plan advisor:
Retirement Plan Associate
A Retirement Plan Associate works closely with the Advisor/s and assists with the day-to-day operations and services provided to our employer-sponsored retirement plans.
A RETIREMENT PLAN Associate FOCUSES ON:
REQUIREMENTS FOR A RETIREMENT PLAN ADVISOR:
Wealth Management Advisor
A Wealth Management Advisor specializes in Comprehensive Financial Planning and Investment Management for private wealth clients as well as Investment Management for Non-Profit Endowments and Family Foundations.
A wealth management ADVISOR FOCUSES ON:
REQUIREMENTS FOR a wealth management advisor
Financial Planning Associate
A Financial Planning Associate works closely with the Advisor/s and assists with the day-to-day support and service of private wealth management clients and non-profit endowments or family foundations.