Financial Life Management With Corvus Wealth Advisors
We believe that combining personalized financial planning with investment management allows us to provide our clients with a comprehensive service that empowers them to identify and reach their life goals. We provide this through our Financial Life Management service offering.
What to Expect as a Financial Life Management Client
- Our personalized approach to financial planning helps you determine your attitude toward money, identify your life goals and evaluate potential trade-offs to create a plan of action that will help put you on the road to success. We will work with you to update this plan as your life and goals change. We incorporate what is relevant to you in this plan whether it is estate planning, retirement planning, philanthropic planning, college planning, insurance planning or all of the above!
- Your financial plan informs how we construct your portfolios in the investment management part of the process. Our goal is to manage your investments in a way that helps you reach your financial goals while minimizing worry so that you can focus on the things in life that matter most to you.
- We are here when you need us and pride ourselves on being responsive.
- We are proactive and prepared to make sure that our clients are as well. At Corvus, our team is constantly learning and seeks to be up-to-date on financial planning topics, as well as investment products and methods to best serve our clients.
- We provide a data-driven and thoughtfully researched approach to investment selection and portfolio construction.
Other Services We Offer
We understand that everybody’s situation is unique and some individuals may be in a position where they desire financial guidance only without investment management or vice versa. So, we offer those standalone services as well.
Our Investment Philosophy:
- Asset allocation is the primary driver of investment returns and volatility over time.
- Selecting the correct asset classes for investment and the correct weightings of those asset classes is key to achieving clients’ financial goals with a client-appropriate level of risk.
- Large individual stock positions come with idiosyncratic risk which can destroy value over time.
- Carefully selected mutual funds and exchange traded funds provide portfolio diversification that minimizes idiosyncratic security risk.
- Disciplined portfolio re-balancing and occasional small tactical asset allocation shifts consistent with each client’s goals and risk tolerance provide ways to buy low and sell high over market cycles in a risk-managed way.
- A thoughtful approach to mutual fund research and selection can create a mix of actively and passively managed funds that provide superior expense-adjusted, risk-adjusted returns over time.